IT'S FREE
1. Create a blog for free (go to blogger.com)
2. Apply for an ADSENSE space with google
3. Submit you blogging websites to Search Engine Optimization sites to bring traffic to your blog
You need visitors to your website because the more interested people are in your adsense adverts the more money google pays you. I AM EARNING ALREADY. THIS IS REAL
If you need help, contact me on : oyigiyigi78@yahoo.co.uk.
NOTE******* NEVER CLICK ON THE ADSENSE ADVERTS ON YOUR PAGE. THE WEB VISITORS TO YOUR PAGE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE INTERESTED IN THEM AND CLICK ON THEM. AND DON'T ENCOURAGE PEOPLE ( DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ) TO CLICK ON THE ADSENSE ADVERTS ON YOUR BLOG/WEB PAGE.
MEET YOU AT THE TOP.

4 comments:
Hi, Oluwadamilare,
I really enjoy the blog.
I agree with your footer. I give God ALL the glory and ALL the praise too. His Grace is wonderful. If you would like to check out a way to make some money online,
http://www.millionairemarketing.tk
God Bless,
Doug Barger
I will have something special for you soon.
Hi, I like looking at your blog pics lol. They are very pretty and sexy. Great blog I'm still working on my ads right now. I don't know if google will pay me or not. thanks for sharing your blogs.
I agree, great blog!
I've made a little with adsense so far but not enough to cash out yet. I'm getting there though!
Another great and free way to get extra money is from downline clubs. I'm joined a couple myself but the one I'm having more success with is Free Money Team!
I'd mention a few others, but I haven't the time right now.
my dear,
your site is cool and you have nice pics,is that really you?any way i make $300 monthly from the google adsense program and i really want to make more cos its free money.you can join the adsense cash club to enhance your adsense earnings monthly,remember traffic is the key.
visit www.adsensecashclub.tk or my blog at www.internetprince.blogspot.com
cheers dami
to your success
Post a Comment